To update the information on your company, please enter your password
Who are we?
ANIVIT, the French trade organisation for Vins de Pays and Vins de Table wines, became ANIVIN DE FRANCE, the French trade organisation for Vin de France.
Within the context of the reform of the wine market in Europe (CMO1), and the launch of a new wine category VIN DE FRANCE, (with or without indication of grape variety and vintage), ANIVIT, the French trade organisation for Vins de Pays and Vins de Table wines, became ANIVIN DE FRANCE, the French trade organisation for Vin de France.
The four national wine unions: AGEV4, CFVDP5, VIF6 and the CCVF7, have tasked ANIVIN DE FRANCE to govern this new wine category. ANIVIN de France has retained the same executive board, including René Moréno, who will continue in his role as President.
The role of the organisation will focus entirely on developing the new category VIN DE FRANCE (wines without regional geographical indication, or GI, as stipulated by the CMO) in accordance with the objectives set by the current CMO for wine, including:
- Developing domestic and international markets for Vin de France wines, focusing in particular on PR activities, trade exhibitions, competitions, advertising and promotions.
- Establishing an on-going dialogue with the different industry organisations representing both producers and companies.
- Improving awareness and organisation of the wine market.
- Promoting moderate and responsible wine drinking, working in particular with “Vin et Société”, set up to affiliate the entire French wine industry and to promote safe marketing and consumption of alcohol in France.
- Participating in research and development strategy, in addition to carrying out national and/or international research and development programmes.
ANIVIN DE FRANCE :
President : René Moreno
12 rue Ste-Anne
BRANDS A to Z